Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Energy 4 Green Review

Are you thinking about building your own homemade power system with the Energy 4 Green guide, but you are still unsure of whether it is legitimate or not? It seems like a deal too good to be true at first glance. The fact that you are able to save 80% of bills per month by simply building a $200 or below system seemed really good. Eventually, I purchased Energy4Green to try it out and see if it really works. I will talk more about what I managed to do with the Energy4Green package inside this article.

1. How is Energy4Green Different from Other Renewable Energy Systems Building Guides on the Internet?

Before I purchased this guide, I had already read several other e-books that were supposed to help me build my own solar panels and windmill. They did not work because I found the instructions to be very vague and that some of the systems built could not work at all.

Luckily, I found the schematics and diagrams to be very clearly illustrated inside Energy4Green and the instructions are very easy to follow. Most importantly, I was able to get the systems working and I am very pleased with the whole Energy4Green system.

2. What I Have Learned from Energy4Green

I learned to start my own DIY project and managed to build my own windmills and solar panels systems. There are also many other energy saving tips I have learned inside the guide. You will also learn many other things like how to connect the system to your power company's electricity supply and how to store excessively produced electricity for future use.



Autor: Gary Ashby

Is Energy 4 Green a scam? Visit http://www.top-review.org/energy4green.htm to read a FREE report about this Wind and Solar Power System to find out the truth before you buy Energy 4 Green!


Added: February 17, 2009
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/

0 Comments: