Monday, February 8, 2010

The Unauthorized Blueprint For Generating Free Electricity at Home

Wouldn't it be great to be able to make free electricity at home. I mean the rising costs of electrical utility bills is outrageous. I try to conserve electricity as much as possible, turning off lights, using compact fluorescents, unplugging appliances, etc., but it doesn't seem to make a huge difference. I was frustrated over my efforts to save money, until one day when I discovered a solution.

I found that there are plans available that show you how to make free electricity at home. I am not talking about making solar panels or a wind turbine at home. The sound great at first until you look into them a little closer and you see just how dangerous and risky they can be. No, I am talking about a system that is easy to make, install, and use at home.

Here is the little known secret: magnetic power generation.

You have heard little about this technology because the large power brokers don't want the general public to know about it. They realize that if folks knew just how easy it is to make all the electricity they want at home then they would soon be out of business.

I learned the unauthorized blue print for making a magnetic power generator for home electrical use. I can make a system that will either supplement or replace my electricity requirements, and I can say good bye to the power man. A home magnetic power generator can be made at home I an afternoon with parts found at a local hardware store. You will still need components that wind and solar need like a charge controller, batteries, and a power inverter. But these devices are safer, more reliable, and take up less space than the other systems.

Take a look at magnetic power generation for home use, and I think you will be impressed and amazed at their potential. It's much easier than you think to get into this technology.



Autor: Elijiah Rampart

Wouldn't it be great to make all the free electricity that you want, at home?
There is a simple and safe solution: magnetic energy.

Now you can generate free electricity with a simple and easy to use guide for making a magnetic power generator at home.

To learn more watch this video by following this link == > http://generating-electricity-at-home.canemanim.com


Added: February 8, 2010
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/

0 Comments: