Saturday, January 30, 2010

3 Mistakes I Made With Making Free Electricity

Maybe you are like me and you were fed up with the rising costs of electricity. Perhaps, like me, you decided to do something about it.

I started looking into ways I could reduce, or even eliminate my monthly electrical bill. I started with energy conservation, but quickly realized there was not a significant amount of savings to be hard in this area. Then I discovered that I could make free energy at home. I analyzed the main ways of doing this with solar, wind, and magnetic power and I learned a few things that might be of some help to you.

Let me describe the three biggest mistakes I make when deciding to generate my own electricity at home.

Mistake One: Getting in too deep with solar power. I thought I could easily make my own solar panels for home use. I didn't realize how much was involved with this, all the soldering and wiring, it was just to overwhelming. Not only that, I realized how easily one of these connections could short out and catch the panel on fire, and possibly burn my house down. No way, I didn't want to waste another second looking into making my own solar panels.

Mistake Two: Getting too far down the road with wind power. I really thought that making my own wind turbine would be a good idea, you know, be able to use free wind to make all the electricity I wanted. Then I started calculating just how big of a wind turbine I would need to make electricity for my home. It turned out that the fan blades would have to be over fifteen feet long! There is no way I wanted my kids around that thing, so wind power at home turned out to be too dangerous for my tasted.

Mistake Three: Not getting into magnetic power generation soon enough. At first I dismissed the idea magnets could make electricity. Man, was I wrong! I learned that there are easy to follow guides available that show you step by step how to make one at home in an afternoon using materials found at a hardware store. I learned that these devices were safe, reliable, and would take up little space around my home.

Don't make the same mistakes I did when I decided it was time to generate electricity at home.



Autor: Elijiah Rampart

You can make all the free energy you want with a home magnetic power generator.

Now you can generate free electricity with a simple and easy to use guide for making a magnetic power generator at home.

To learn more watch this video by following this link == > http://generating-electricity-at-home.canemanim.com


Added: January 30, 2010
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/

0 Comments: