Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Real Story Behind My Search to Lower My Electrical Bills

I don't know about you, but I was disgusted with my monthly utility bills. Seems like they kept rising every year and there wasn't much I could do about it. Sure, I tried the common ways to lower usage like turning off lights, installing those fancy curly bulbs, and properly insulating my windows, but I found that these things did very little to save me money.

I was really frustrated over this until one day I realized I could make my own free electricity at home, and say good bye to utility bills forever. I started researching this important issue and found there were many ways to do this. Solar, wind, water, tidal, and magnetic power were all options for me to consider.

I looked at solar first and realized really quick that there was no way for me to make a panel for home use that would be safe. Panel fires were something I did not want to deal with, especially since my insurance would not cover damage from this. Wind power sounded good until I realized how dangerous these things can be. Those blades can fly off in really windy conditions and who knows how much damage they could cause, or possibly hurt someone nearby. While water and tidal power sounded really interesting, they just were not an option for me at all.

I was really frustrated over my search to make free electricity until one day I learned about magnetic power generation. These devices use their own natural magnetic force to turn the shaft and make electricity. They don't rely on the sun, wind, or water to do the job, and they are so much safer. They are extremely reliable, and can fit in a small space in my garage. It can be made in less than a day with parts found at a hardware store.

So there you have it, my story on how I found an optimal solution for generating electricity at home.



Autor: Elijiah Rampart

You too can have your own story, where you started making free electricity at home, and keep the savings.

Now you can generate free electricity with a simple and easy to use guide for making a magnetic power generator at home.

To learn more watch this video by following this link == > http://generating-electricity-at-home.canemanim.com


Added: January 27, 2010
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/

0 Comments: